“It was so great to come away from this presentation and feel energized — like I could take on the world! Thank you, Todd!” – Margaret Veneering, St. Paul, MN
BOOK ME FOR YOUR EVENT:
I know what it’s like to have high hopes for a speaker at your event, only to have your people walk away disappointed. As a keynote and seminar speaker for more than 15 years, I make sure we are on the same page with the message you’d like me to deliver, leaving your people inspired and motivated to take action!
“While all of the speakers were inspirational, I especially enjoyed the message from Todd. At the end of the very funny yet emotional message, it was as though Todd was talking directly to us when he said, ‘As for you who are thinking about quitting, DON’T!’ Using what we learned, we are not at the top of our game!” – Mark & Angela Leefe, Texas
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and emails.
- A personal phone consultation with me prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
Please e-mail for speaker rates. Special considerations are made for non-profit organizations.
TODD SPEAKING TO BUSINESS LEADERS (click here)
WHAT OTHERS SAY (click here)
SAMPLE CLIENT LIST (click here)
MY MOST REQUESTED teaching:
Hear Todd’s personal story of the death of his oldest daughter Makenzie.
“The training helped me understand my team members and how they work and process information. I think our team is closer since the training and that my team members also have a better understanding of how I think and work. It also gave me a better understanding of what different staff members need from me as their leader and I hope I have been more thoughtful in my approach to leading our team.” – Keith Stout, Executive Director of University Advancement, Concordia University, St. Paul.
If you are a leader or know one, you could probably identify behaviors that would categorize them as such. Maybe they cast vision; maybe they lead your team; maybe they motivate people to achieve greater levels in business. What you see a leader do must first be supported by who a leader is – those are their G.U.T.S.
Any running relay team needs to make sure that its runners are in the correct positions to be the most effective team on the track! But how do you build such a team? Todd will give you a model that helps you put together an all-star team of people who are focused, excited, and passionate. The best part? You work less and accomplish more through your team!
“It seems like a long time since the Conference this summer but you know what? Thanks!! We are on are 2nd event using this format and couldn’t be happier with the results of all the new people participating as volunteers to get the event up and running. I’ve been with this ministry organization 14 years so it feels great to have new participants!” – Cindy Storm, Director of Education, Sioux City, IA