A few posts ago, I talked about the healing that happens each time Makenzie’s story is shared. My wife, Kellie, has the opportunity on SUNDAY, 7/18 to talk about Makenzie to 25,000 high school students.
The event is the tri-yearly National Youth Gathering, being held this year in New Orleans. The theme is WE BELIEVE. She speaks this evening during the main event. While I’m not sure of the exact time, she in on after “The Skit Guys.” The mass event begins at 7:30pm CT.
If you want to watch it streaming, just Click Here.
Life Changing Links …
- Tribute Video played at Makenzie’s Celebration Service.
- Makenzie’s Celebration Service Online – Click Here
- “I Dance For You My King” (Video: Makenzie’s song by Anthony Celia)
- “Image of Grace” (Video: Song written and played by Nathan Stocker)
- “Makenzie Memories” (a blog by one of her best friends, Katie Davis)