Show Notes: (Audio attached at the end of the post)
Procrastination means to put something off that you simply don’t want to do. All of us procrastinate but there is one simple secret to breaking procrastination — Cracking The Egg.
- Twenty percent of people identify themselves as chronic procrastinators.
- Procrastinators are made not born. science suggests that the more creative a personality, the more likely you are to procrastinate.
- finding much of it has to do your family upbringing. a hard disciplinarian is more likely to produce procrastination.
- Procrastinators tell lies to themselves. Such as, “I’ll feel more like doing this tomorrow.” Or “I work best under pressure.”
- Procrastinators actively look for distractions, particularly ones that don’t take a lot of commitment on their part. checking email (i do this…) creative=i work on something that is more along my bent…
- Procrastinators can change their behavior. we can learn tricks and tips to help us past our procrastination.