We tend to grow out of our laughter.
When was the last time you laughter – either a chuckle or a gut-wrenching laugh?
Benefits of laughter:
- A hearty, gut-busting laugh can engage all 43 of your facial muscles (not to mention the gut you just busted)
- Releases endorphins and other “happy chemicals”
- Changes your attitude – general sense of well-being.
- Positive effect on other people, when done at an appropriate time.
- Not good when your in a meeting where the subject matter might be intense. If you’re in contract negotiations, light humor might suffice.
- Laughter breaks down relational barriers
- Sometimes you have to find ways to laugh.
Look for things that are funny.
On those dark days, where you’re just not feeling humorous, even a fake laugh can afford you some of the benefits… it can actually even turn into a real laugh.
Try a little laughter.
Quote: “The nicest thing about a laugh is that so much of you has a good time” Marsha Perlman
“A cheerful heart is good medicine” Proverbs 17:22
- Mary Poppins “I Love To Laugh”
- clean funny comedians:
- Readers Digest Article on Laughter