On This Episode:
Happiness in life isn’t founded on power, money or status. Generally, happiness is found in the prioritizing of 5 relationships, in this order:
- Spiritual relationship.
Even if you’re not a religious person, most likely you have a sense that theres something bigger in the world. something outside of yourself.
- Relationship with yourself. Sounds counter intuitive because it seems selfish. Yet if you’re not healthy, you won’t be helpful to anyone else in your life.
- Relationship with spouse (married) or significant person.
- Relationship with my kids.
- Relationship with my daily people – at work, friends, acquaintances.
In all of these, are you adding value or taking advantage of them?
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Weight Loss Course – Use the code “breakthrough2” and view the course for only $47. That’s 77% off retail!
- Hubby Helper – iPhone app for husbands!
- SOAP Journaling Method – This links to my old website.