“The measure of your happiness is in direct proportion to the health of your relationships.”
4 Lessons I Learned in 2015 and what I’ll do this next year:
- If I’m not physically healthy, I’m not at my best.
- 2016: I will get back to my basic health lifestyle.
- When it comes to productivity, I’m a shotgunner.
- 2016: I will continue to implement my new daily productivity strategy.
- I tend to rush to the next thing.
- 2016: I will be in the moment.
- I’m going to chose one word – FOCUS.
- 2016: I will continue to focus on priorities, especially relationships.